Born in rich oil fields of the Texas Permian Basin and South Texas Eagleford Shale, 3S Services has quickly become one of America's fastest growing EPC Contractors. Our culture is rooted in three key principles that are the cornerstone of 3S: Safety, Service and Satisfaction. 3S Services is a private company based in Carrizo Springs, Texas, with field offices in Midland/Odessa, Three Rivers, Big Spring, Godley and Hobbs, New Mexico.
3S offers unrivaled oil field support services with an unwavering commitment to safety. This commitment is evident in daily implementation of established Policies & Procedures, Safety Audits & the 3S “Behavior-based” safety program. Our managers communicate expectations with the 3S workforce and work alongside customers to maintain Safety and a commitment to outstanding performance.
We are currently looking to fill this position in the Pecos, TX area. The Backhoe/ Trackhoe/ Blade Operator will report directly to the Foreman, Spread Boss, Pusher, or Field Supervisor depending on the region and division which they are assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Follow all relevant policies and procedures
- Maintain and build upon the company culture for industry leading safety programs
- Perform daily safety and maintenance inspections on equipment before operating
- Keep equipment clean and free of trash
- Ensure equipment is safely secured and stored.
- Advise supervisor or any needed maintenance or repairs needed to equipment
- Participate in routine maintenance of equipment such as greasing, cleaning filters, and adding fluids
- Engage in 3S JSA/ GO Card process, ABC observations, and Stop Work Program. Demonstrate your visible commitment to these processes and the 3S Safety Culture.
- Adhere to all 3S and customer safety policies and procedures
- Utilitze Hazard Scout to document your participation in BBS (ABC) observations
- Participate in GO Card discussions
- Develop JSA for assigned tasks
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated ability to follow policies and procedures while operating equipment is a safe and effective manner to prevent injury and property damage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and complete assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Knowledge of the key components of equipment operated.
3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.